Worshipping with a parish regularly, sending your children to our school or Faith Formation classes doesn't automatically make you a member of Saint Patrick faith community. Membership requires signing up, formally making the commitment to be part of religious, social, and ministerial activities of the parish. Registration shows you belong and is necessary for the benefits of scheduling sacraments, obtaining sponsor certificates (necessary to be a godparent in another parish), and receiving end of year tax documentation. Registration is also an act of faith in the life and work in the life of the parish.OPTIONS FOR REGISTRATION:
- Registration is held in the Conference Room on the 3rd Sunday of the month after the 9 and 11 AM Masses. There will be a sign in the Gathering area and members of the Stewardship Committee to guide you to the Conference Room for the process. (Coffee and goodies provided!)
- Click here to access the preliminary form requesting the official registration form(s) be sent to you - one needed for each member of your family.
- Download the forms directly by clicking the "Registration Forms" link on the right sidebar of this page.
- Call the parish secretary to ask to have forms mailed to you or left for you on the table outside the office.
- Stop in the parish office during office hours.
Saint Patrick Parish has many opportunities to become involved in parish life and to serve God's people. To see how you might offer your time and talents, click on the links to Volunteer Opportunities and Parish Groups to the right of this page.