| || |
Weekly Family Newsletter
Friday, September 26, 2014
This Week . . .
Next Week . . . Grandparents' Day, Friday, October 3!
- 10:00-10:15 Grandparents and Special Person arrive at Saint Patrick Church
- 10:30-11:45 Celebration and Mass at Church (After Mass, Grandparents meet children at school)
- 12:00-1:15 Brown Bag lunch provided by the children in the school gym and cafeteria, and classroom visit.When not eating lunch, guests visit students’ classrooms. (No hot lunch provided on this day.)
- 12:00-12:35 A-J families (child’s last name) eat lunch
- 12:40-1:15 K-Z families (child’s last name) eat lunch
- 1:15 Students return to their classrooms
- 1:15-1:35 Guests visit classrooms for special activities with students
- 1:35 Guests will be invited to Gymnasium via PA announcement
- 1:45 Student entertainment in the Gymnasium
- !2:45 Refreshments for Guests in the Cafeteria
- !3:00 Guests are free to leave and take their student(s) with them
- 3:25 dismissal time for remaining students
- Additionally, there will be a dress rehearsal of the program on Thursday, October 2 @ 2PM if parents wish to attend this performance. There is not enough room in the gym on Friday for parents with all of our invited guests.