To add or ask about a specific calendar event or date, please contact our Church secretary Ellen O’Brien.
Winter Weather Policy:
If school and evening events have been closed or cancelled in the Hudson School District, all Saint Patrick Parish and School activities are also canceled. This includes weekday Masses and Adoration. Look for these announcements on the local news networks. However, weekend Masses and Holy Days will always be as scheduled. More specific details below.
This winter we will return to what has been our policy concerning weekday Mass and Exposition of the Eucharist for Adoration. We follow the closings of the Hudson School District which is announced/posted on the local news networks.
- School is closed for the day | The weekday Mass will be canceled, the Eucharist will not be exposed, and our building will be considered closed for the entire day.
- School is closed for the day on Wednesday | All evening programs for our youth are cancelled.
- School is a late start | The weekday Mass will be canceled, the Eucharist will not be exposed until noon, and our building will not open until 10 AM.
- School closes early | Exposition of the Eucharist will end at 5 PM, and all youth and adult activities will be cancelled.
- School closes early on a Wednesday | All evening youth programs will be canceled as well as any Parish activities.
- Weekend and Holy Day Masses will always be as scheduled.
This policy is to help keep you and our staff safe while allowing for our contractors to safely and effectively clear our parking lot and sidewalks.